1. Conditions for applying for a temporary residence card for foreigners in Vietnam
Temporary residence card is a type of long-term visa with a term issued by the Immigration Department of Vietnam to foreigners with a minimum term of 1 year, maximum 2 years in case the employee has a valid visa. Work permit/Work permit exemption. The maximum term is 5 to 10 years in case the investor contributes capital to business in an enterprise in Vietnam.
2. Procedures for making temporary residence card:
Step 1: Prepare profile
Step 2: Submit application
1. Agencies, organizations and individuals submit dossiers at one of three working offices of the Immigration Department - Ministry of Public Security:
a) 44-46 Tran Phu, Ba Dinh, Hanoi. b) 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. b) 254 Nguyen Trai, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
2. The officer receiving the application shall check the legality and content of the application:
a) If it is complete and valid, then receive the application, print and hand over the receipt, schedule a date to return the results. b) If the application is not valid, the receiving officer will guide the applicant to complete the application.
3. Dossier composition includes:
a) A written request from the agency, organization or individual that carries out the procedures for inviting and guaranteeing (form N7A) . b) The application form for a new temporary residence card with a photo of 3cm x 4cm c) Passport of the applicant d) Legal entity file of the guarantor agency, organization or enterprise. e) Depending on each case, one of the following documents is required:
f) Proof of temporary residence declaration/Certificate of temporary residence in the locality, signed and stamped by the police of the commune, ward
4. Time limit for processing temporary residence card procedures
Within 05 working days from the day on which the complete application is received, the immigration management agency or the competent agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall consider and grant the temporary residence card.
Above is all information about temporary residence card in Vietnam. This information will be updated regularly if there are any new changes. If you have any questions regarding the temporary residence card, please call us at (028) 38201 012 for specific advice.