Surely after setting up a business, you are very confused about what to do, right? Let us explain what you need to do after you’ve set up your business.
After registration is completed, it is mandatory for businesses to perform the following tasks:
- ENGRAVING COMPANY SEALS AND SEAL SAMPLES
- OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF THE BUSINESS AND REGISTER WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT
- SUBMIT DECLARATIONS AND TAXES IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE REGULATIONS
ENGRAVING COMPANY SEALS AND SEAL SAMPLES
The company may decide on the content, form and quantity of the seal but must show the name of the business and the tax code on it. Before putting the seal into use, the company must notify the seal form to the competent authorities for public posting on the National Portal.
OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF THE BUSINESS AND REGISTER WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT
It is the legal representative of the company that opens the bank account and informs about the use of the bank account to the state agencies where the enterprise is headquartered.
First, choose one of the major banks with many transaction offices nationwide to conveniently trade the company and its partner companies later.
Applications for opening bank accounts for ordinary companies need to prepare the following documents:
- An application form for opening a bank account according to the available form of the bank registered by the company.
- Certificate of enterprise registration (certified copy not exceeding 3 months)- 01 copy
- ID card/ID card/passport (certified copy not exceeding 3 months) valid of the company’s legal representative – 01 copy
- Certificate of seal specimen (certified copy) – 01 copy.
Then you bring the company seal and the above set of records to the bank’s transaction office to carry out the procedure for opening an account. Here the banker will guide you through the steps to take.
Finally, deposit funds into a bank account, usually 1 million to activate the account. When registering to open an account, you should register to pay e-tax at that bank.
When you open an account, you must inform the planning and investment department that you have opened a corporate bank account.
SUBMIT DECLARATIONS AND TAXES IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE REGULATIONS
The company must proactively submit the declaration and pay the card tax with the tax authorities of the locality where the company is headquartered.
The amount of license tax payment payable annually by enterprises is as follows:
- VND 3,000,000/year for enterprises with charter capital inscribed on the enterprise registration certificate is over VND 10 billion
- VND 2,000,000/year for enterprises with charter capital inscribed on the enterprise registration certificate is less than VND 10 billion
- VND 1,000,000/year with representative offices, branches, economic organizations and other business units
Note: For companies established in the last 6 months of the year, only half of the above card tax is required.
Purchase of digital signatures and registration for electronic tax payment
Currently, companies all declare and pay taxes electronically, so buying a digital signature is essential because it makes paying taxes clear, saving time and effort.
In addition to simplifying the process of tax declaration and payment, digital signatures also help companies carry out procedures such as social insurance, customs declaration,…
VAT invoices or sales invoices are made in the form of electronic invoices. Enterprises must apply for registration of invoices with state agencies.
With the form of e-invoice: Only when the application for using e-invoices is approved, the invoice is valid for use.
Dossiers of registration of e-invoices include: Decisions on use of invoices; Notice of invoice issued; Sample invoice.
From November 1, 2020, companies must have electronic invoices. You can ask the following units to provide electronic invoices such as Viettel, Viettak, Misa, BKAV, VNPT …
In order to e-invoice, the company must have: its digital signature; The software supports declaration; Decide to use invoices attached to word files submitted online.
This is all the necessary work when you have completed the procedure to establish a business. You can find more information about business issues.