CASES WHERE FOREIGNERS ENTERING TO WORK IN VIETNAM ARE GRANTED A WORK PERMIT
– Working under labor contracts in Vietnam;
– Enterprises move employees within the enterprise;
– Workers entering Vietnam to perform various types of contracts or agreements on economy, finance, trade, banking, insurance, science and technology, sports, culture, education, vocational education and health.;
– Providing contract services in Vietnam;
– Foreigners offering services in Vietnam;
– Foreigners working at foreign NGOs or international organizations in Vietnam are allowed to operate;
Being a volunteer;
– Being the founder of the commercial presence of foreign traders in Vietnam;
– As a manager, executive, expert or technical worker;
– Foreigners carrying out projects or bidding packages in Vietnam.
As a rule, in order to apply for a work permit,foreign workers must meet the following conditions:
- Foreign workers must have full civil act capacity in accordance with law.
- Foreign workers must have health in accordance with the job requirements.
- Foreign workers must not be offenders or subject to criminal liability in accordance with Vietnamese and foreign laws.
- The foreign worker must be a manager, executive, expert or technical worker, with sufficient documents to prove
Where to apply for a work permit
Typically, the employer will apply for a work permit for the company's foreign workers at the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs in the province in which the foreign worker will work.
If you have any questions regarding the Company's application for a work permit for foreign workers, call us or leave the information below for specific advice.