The investor shall carry out procedures for adjustment of the Investment Registration Certificate in case the adjustment of the investment project changes the contents of the Investment Registration Certificate.
Investors must adjust the investment registration certificate when the following contents are changed:
– Change the name of the investment project
Change the investor's address or change the investor's name
– Change the location of the investment project, land area
– Change the objectives and scale of investment projects;
– Change the investment capital of the project, the progress of capital contribution and mobilization of capital sources;
– Change the operating term of the project;
– Change the progress of the investment project;
– Change of incentives, investment support (if any) and conditions for investors implementing investment projects (if any).
Dossier of adjustment of investment registration certificate
– Case 1: In case of adjustment of investment project not subject to approval for adjustment of investment policy, related to the change of the name of the investment project, the investor name in the Investment Registration Certificate, the investor shall submit a written request for adjustment of the investment project to the Investment Registration Agency enclosed with documents related to the change of the investment project rename the investment project, the investor's name. Within 03 working days from the date of receipt of the written request for adjustment of the Investment Registration Certificate, the Investment Registration Agency adjusts the Investment Registration Certificate for investors.
– Case 2: The remaining cases, the investor's dossier to be submitted includes:
a) A written request for adjustment of investment projects;
b) Report on the implementation of investment projects up to the time of adjustment;
c) The investor's decision on the adjustment of the investment project for the investor who is an organization;
d) Explaining or providing documents relating to adjustment