REGISTER A BANK ACCOUNT
Registration of bank accounts with the Department of Planning and Investment is a necessary and mandatory procedure after the enterprise is established and has opened a bank account to make transfers in business activities
Documents to prepare
In order to register your bank account with the Department of Planning and Investment, the following procedures should be prepared:
- The notice form for change of business registration contents has been filled out with information, the representative stamped and scanned
- Power of trust of the business representative for the personnel performing the procedure has been filled in information, the representative stamped and scanned
- Id card of the person performing the procedure includes 1 photocopy and 1 scan to submit online
- All put on the cover of the leaf, stamped with hybrid armor if printed on 1 side on 2 sheets
- If the person who registers is also the legal representative of the enterprise as prescribed by law, no power of attorney is required.
Note:When enterprises carry out procedures for notifying bank accounts, enterprises do not have phone number information, corporate accounting or have not updated business information on the National Business Registration Portal to implement and supplement all missing information.
Is there a penalty for not registering a bank account with the Department of Planning and Investment?
If after 10 days from the date of issuance of the bank account, the enterprise that delays or does not notify the bank account to the Department of Planning and Investment shall be sanctioned according to regulations:
– Delay from 01 to 10 days: Caution if there are circumstances of mitigation;
– Delay from 10 to 30 days: A fine of from 400,000 – 1,000,000 VND;
– No later than 30 days or more: A fine of from 800,000-2,000,000 VND is imposed.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please call us on (028) 38201 012 for specific advice.